Note: The PedalPro has now risen to be one of the top sellers on Amazon, we would love to hear your feedback and comments down below and we are looking at giving this Pedal Pro review an update with all the new comments.
If you are a newcomer to the world of indoor cycling, or you are looking to stretch your legs a little while the weather is awful outside, then the PedalPro may be the indoor bike trainer for you.
Being one of the highest rated indoor cycle trainers on Amazon, this well rounded, solid trainer is perfect for those who want to try out trainers without spending a fortune.
Using a standard magnetic resistance style trainer, PedalPro will keep you occupied in the downtime, without feeling like you are moving too much from side to side.
- The trainer has dimensions: 54cm X 46cm X 41CM
- It weighs 7.5 kg
- Suitable For 26 – 28″ wheel sizes
- The PedalPro comes with
7 speedhandlebar control for increase resistance
- The large flywheel ensures that the user gets a road-like feel because of the double inertia produced by it.
- Heavy-duty steel construction designed for loads up to 120kg
- Easy to assemble, straight out of the box
- The trainer comes with a self-cooling mechanism which ensures that the unit keeps performing longer and better.
|One of the highest rated bike trainers on Amazon right now|
The price, it’s a cracking price
Easy to set up, straight out of the box
Comes with its own quick release skewer to set up your bikewithout trying to get your own bike nuts and bolts to fit.
Perfect for both enthusiasts and newcomers alike.
The PedalPro uses a standard magnetic resistor with a 7-speed resistance for an ever-increasing difficulty
|The PedalPro has been noted as being noisy|
Some users have noted that it can become unbalance after a longer period of time.
The Pedal Pro trainer is for:
- Riders looking for a realistic road-like feel.
- Cyclists who may be new to turbo trainers, and want a cheap starter indoor bike trainer
Here is what a few PedalPro Trainer owners have to say about the product
Goodbit of solid well madekit. Not used it much yet as the weather has been ok for cycling outdoors. When the bike is fitted in the frame it is really solid. .”
“Wow! What a great product. Mine arrived on time, no real assembly – just had to replace the spindle on my wheel which was easy to do, and off you go. Ok, you don’t get the digital read-outs with static bikes, but I just use my heart rate monitor to keep an eye on the effort I’m doing.”