Velo Turbo Trainer£79.99
Ease to set up9.0/10
- Easy To Set Up
- Doesn't Break The Bank
- Quiet For Most Users
- Not Very Exciting - It Just Gets The Job Done
- Not As Realistic As The More Expensive Trainers
The Velo Pro is the top-rated Turbo Trainer on Amazon these days, with over 150 reviews handing it praise, page after page telling everyone how good it was, but we wanted to dig a little deeper and see what their users enjoyed, but didn’t enjoy and let you know! Are you ready, because this is the Velo Pro Turbo Trainer Review!
The Velo Turbo Bike Trainer is your standard magnetic trainer, with dual quick releases and handlebar mounted variable resistance gears designed to allow you to change up your training and workouts with ease.
Thank fully this turbo trainer comes with the front wheel stand, so any don’t these days, and it’s such a cheap thing to include, we don’t get it!
- Compatible with bikes 26″ – 28″ / 700c wheels
- 6 Speed Gear Handle Bar Attachment
- Magnetic Roller
- 5 Level Feed Pads allow for different riding heights and styles
- Quick release clamp and locks, allows you to quickly get the bike back on the road if the British summertime starts to dry up – Be sure to check these, as some quick release on bikes can be different than the trainers)
|The Velo has quickly become one of the favourites for cyclists looking to get a good priced, well-built turbo trainer.|
The handlebar resistance changer allows you to keep changing up your workouts without the need to get down
Using thin magnetic rollers allows for quieter and slicker rides.
Quick and easy fold flat design means you can store it away when you fancy getting back out on the open road
|After reading through all the reviews, and giving it a spin, we couldn’t find any ‘bad’ sides for this turbo trainer, though a few users did note the noise, this can be dependant on tread, tyres and even the type of bike being used!|
The Yaheetech Turbo Trainer is for:
- Everyday cyclists looking for a cheap, but sturdy turbo trainer that can be used daily without a lot of hassle setting it up
- Cyclists who want to play around with multiple training styles and resistances
A well made turbo trainer that is aimed at those who want a little bit more out of their indoor bike trainer without breaking the bank.
Costing around the same as similar trainers, the added gear changer and overall feel of the trainer will be well worth the money