Yaheetech Turbo Trainer£79
Ease to set up8.0/10
- Easy To Set Up
- Doesn't Break The Bank
- Quiet For Most Users
- Not Very Exciting
- Requires Getting Off The Bike To Change Resistance
- Not As Realistic As Others
The Yaheetech Turbo Trainer is one of Amazons top selling indoor bike trainers that they sell, but we wanted to check and see why it was so popular, was it any good and if it was something that you should think of buying for the winter months when it’s cold, damp and horrible outside. Welcome to our Yaheetech Turbo Trainer Review.
The Yaheetech Turbo Bike Trainer is a standard magnetic trainer, with quick release lock and plastic base stand, designed for those looking for something a little sturdier, without paying higher prices for more ‘professional’ bits of kit.
- Dimensions – 62 x 55 x 20cm (pretty standard size these days)
- Compatible with bikes 66cm / 26″ wheels
- Taking a max load of 150kg / 330lb (for those on the heavier side, this is a lot higher than similar bike trainers that only get to 100 – 120kg)
- 5 Level Feed Pads allow for different riding heights and styles
- Quick release clamp and locks, allows you to quickly get the bike back on the road if the British summertime starts to dry up – Be sure to check these, as some quick release on bikes can be different than the trainers)
|The Yaheetech Indoor Bike Trainer has become a staple for those looking at buying studier turbo trainers, or ones that can take a little more weight. |
Users have reported due to its sturdiness and design, the noise and movement are minimal, even with heavier bikes and riders.
Constantly appears as one of the highest selling or highest rating turbo trainers, which may be down to pricing or the sheer number of happy users.
|You are stuck with single resistance for your ride, this product does not include the ability to change the resistance why you are riding. |
Some users have complained about the noise, but as with all turbo trainers, this can be down to the tread on the tire, not the unit itself.
The Yaheetech Turbo Trainer is for:
- Everyday cyclists looking for a cheap, but sturdy turbo trainer that can be used daily without a lot of hassle setting it up
- Heavier or bulkier cyclists who may want to train indoors before becoming comfortable outside.
A great ‘all rounder’ magenetic turbo trainer that will not break your bank or underneath you while you are on it!
If you are looking for a robust and simple to set up indoor bike, then the Yaheetech Magnetic Bike Trainer may just be the one for you!